Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My College Trip to Chail – Part 1

Whenever I think of my college life, one thing that I always cherish is my college trip to Chail. I was in second year and the month was of November, when my lecturers arranged a college trip to Chail, one of the beautiful hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Being in second year I and my classmates were lucky as we had seniors to rule us and on the other hand we had freshers to rule on. We were just 6 girls from second year the minority, yet the most fun loving group of girls.

The meeting point was our college itself and we were supposed to gather there by 6am in the morning. But the way standard Indian timings are considered 1 hour late than the actual time fixed, all reached up around 7am. My father took the trouble of waking up early and dropping me to the college and he bid me bye as our bus rolled on. All were excited because it was a trip that we organized after long trials by convincing at least 50 people so that the bus doesn’t go empty. Finally, it was the day and we all realized yes, we are on our trip to Chail now!

Guys, I will be back with what happened next during my exciting trip to Chail in part 2

No comments: